TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subscriptions are non-refundable once purchased. Subscriptions renew automatically at the end of each subscription period, unless cancelled beforehand. Once cancelled, subscribers will continue to have access for the duration of the paid subscription period.
Purchaser agrees that The Moss Report has no liability to Purchaser. RALPH W. MOSS, PhD is not a medical doctor. He has a doctor of philosophy degree from Stanford University and has been a medical journalist in the cancer field for over 40 years. Use of the title “doctor” or “Dr.” does not imply medical qualifications. It does not refer exclusively to medical doctors, and is often applied to scholars in theology or the liberal arts. Nothing Ralph W. Moss, PhD, says in this Moss Report constitutes MEDICAL ADVICE for any condition.
If you have cancer, you should be under the care of appropriate medical professionals, including (but not necessarily limited to) oncologists. Nothing said in The Moss Report is a substitute for seeking qualified medical care. You are encouraged to confirm the accuracy of the information conveyed in The Moss Report with other sources. For instance, you are strongly encouraged to review this information with your medical doctor and other health care providers. Neither RALPH W. MOSS, PhD nor his staff or colleagues are liable for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising from the use of The Moss Report.
Downloads from The Moss Report are bound under the same terms and conditions as the content on the website. Downloads are in Portable Document Format (PDF) format. The Moss Report cannot be responsible for technical issues related to accessing/viewing these files.
Download Restrictions. Purchaser represents, warrants and agrees that Purchaser will use the Downloads only for Purchaser’s personal, non-commercial, entertainment use and not for any redistribution of the Downloads or Reports or other restricted use. Purchaser agrees not to infringe the rights of the copyright owners and to comply with all applicable laws in Purchaser’s use of the Downloads or Reports. Purchaser agrees that Purchaser will not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, license or otherwise transfer or use the Downloads or Reports. Purchaser is not granted any synchronization, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction or distribution rights for the Downloads or Reports. Purchaser acknowledges that the Downloads and Reports embodies the intellectual property of a third party and is protected by law.
Reservation of Rights Except for the rights explicitly granted to Purchaser here, all right, title and interest in the Downloads or Reports are reserved and retained by The Moss Report. Purchaser does not acquire any ownership rights in the Downloads or Reports as a result of downloading or purchasing it.
Downloading and Risk of Loss. Once Purchaser has purchased Downloads or Reports, Purchaser is encouraged to download it promptly. If Purchaser is unable to complete a download after having reviewed the online help resources, Purchaser shall contact The Moss Report customer service for assistance. Purchaser bears all risk of loss after purchase including any loss of the Downloads or as a result of downloading, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash.
The Moss Report may, from time to time, remove Downloads from the website without notice.
The contents on our website we believe are reliable and accurate. We accept no liability for the completeness, correctness and accuracy of any content. Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial nature caused by use or disuse of the information or the use of incorrect and incomplete information are excluded.
The information on our website may not be considered a substitute for professional advice and / or treatment by licensed doctors. Please note that our health information can not replace a doctor’s visit.
All offers are non-binding. We reserve the right to change parts of the pages or the entire offer without announcement.
We are careful about using external links, however, we are not responsible for their content. The owners of the linked sites are solely responsible.
The Moss Report strives to adhere to copyrights of the graphics, audio, video sequences and writing. We create most of our own graphics, sound files, video sequences and writing or use properly licensed or license-free graphics, audio, video clips and writing.
The copyright for published by the author himself remains solely with the author. Any reproduction or use of graphics, audio and video clips and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express permission of the author.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of all or a substantial portion of our assets, or other similar transaction, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction. You will be notified by email and/or a prominent display on our Website of any such transaction and the choices you may have regarding your information.
This web site is for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a qualified licensed professional. This site offers medical information about alternative medical options, but in no way should anyone consider that this site represents the “practice of medicine.” This site assumes no responsibility for how this material is used. Also, this website frequently updates its contents, therefore, some information may be out of date. The statements regarding alternative treatments for cancer have not been evaluated by the FDA.
We take privacy and security seriously. We will never sell or distribute your personal information. All information submitted through our ordering system and contact forms is encrypted and secure. Our entire site utilizes the SSH protocol as seen by the lock symbol next to the web address in your browser (URL) and the https:// address.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies – This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies – This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies – When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including but not limited to; FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us.